Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jenn's First Week of School

Jenn's first week of school has come and gone and she loves it. Some of the material has been review to her, yet she has learned quite a bit. In addition to her uniform pictured below, she now has a brand new knife set. So far they have taught her Japanese and French knife skills. The interesting part of this is she has to bring them home to practice which means we have them on the subway, even though the case looks like she is carrying an instrument.



She has also learned about sanitation as well as how to identify fruits and vegetables. This was interesting to me since I worked in a produce department once upon a time. They are teaching her things I never learned, and I worked in the produce capital of California. My favorite part of this is she brings some of the food home. I feel very fortunate to be marrying someone who not only loves to cook, but also plans on using it to help people become healthier. This entails many things including healing, but we will get into that at a later date.


No comments:

Post a Comment